The conference will focus on the 3 streams of Health, Safety & the Environment as well as the plenary sessions looking at broader areas of the HSE sector.
- Take part in a cutting edge technical program featuring senior government and industry speakers from Kuwait and around the world
- Network with international health, safety and environment professionals during the high profile networking programme which runs alongside the conference programme.
- Participate alongside 2000 expected attendees including scientists, engineers, regulators, and other health, safety and environmental professionals representing universities, government site management and regulatory agencies, R&D and manufacturing firms.
- Hear from the experts about the latest health, safety and environmental challenges facing the industry and examine case studies from around the world.
- Take part in interactive sessions on the latest solutions being adopted to combat HSE issues around the world.
- Watch demonstrations on the very latest HSE products and services.
Who should Attend?
The KIHSE will unite industry professionals from around the world who will benefit from the high level networking available during the event.
- Business development managers
- Compliance officers
- Disciplines of HSE
- Emergency Response
- Environment Control & Monitoring
- Government officials
- HSE consultants
- HSE engineers
- Manufacturing companies
- Occupational Health
- Operations & maintenance
- Operations managers
- Process engineers
- Safety and operational managers
- Site managers